Monday, December 26, 2011

Our Christmas Eve

I know that Christmas is now over, but I wanted to post my very favorite Christmas song!


I hope you all had a blessed Christmas.  I certainly did!  =) 

I cannot believe that this year is almost over!  Although I must admit I say that every year. =P  But it's just as true this year as it was in the past years.

I think this Christmas has been one of my favorites and yet one of the oddest as well...  
I love to hear about people's big family Christmas's!  I love to hear about the not so controlled chaos, loudness, tons of food, and fun time spent with family that isn't seen very often. 

Almost all of my dad's relatives live in Eastern Canada, so I've actually only had one big Christmas like that.  And my mom's relatives are kinda scattered all over the place.  So my usual Christmas is 5-6 people.  Believe me its not quiet and there is plenty of food and fun time with family.  It just amazes me sometimes how different families are.  How different traditions are.  And mainly how different each of our families celebrated this Christmas.

For example:  on Christmas Eve this year we had a day of rest.  I love my daddy so much and he works so hard for us and is a great provider for my family!!!  And my mom has so much on her plate as well and is still able to be the best mom in so many ways!!!  So I was glad that both my parents were able to take that day to rest in Him. 

28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” ~ Matthew 11:28-30

We made crêpes (or skinny pancakes my Grammy always called them) for breakfast on Christmas Eve.   {As usual, my mom and I make that batter and my daddy cooks them  =) }




This is my daddy!  =)



Choices, choices...

My masterpiece! 
(It's Christmas!  I'm allowed to have whipped cream!)


I will post a couple pictures from Christmas day soon!

Au Revoir...Until next time!
Many Blessings!  =)
Tiffani


Everything in this post is Copyright Tiffani-Joi.  Please email me at TiffaniJoi143@gmail.com to ask permission before using any part of this post or any pictures.

No comments: