Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Courageous

While I was getting ready this morning, these lyrics kept playing through my mind.  What's really funny is that I don't have all the words memorized {I don't have this song on my iPod...} I really just know the tune.  I couldn't tell you any other lyrics...but these words will not leave my head.
I don't think they need much of a commentary...I just wanted to share with you what the Lord has shown me this morning.  =)

The only way we'll ever stand
Is on our knees with lifted hands

Make us courageous
Lord, make us courageous
 
 
Courageous ~ Casting Crowns
Album: Come to the Well


Au Revoir...Until next time!
Many Blessings!  =)
Tiffani


Everything in this post is Copyright Tiffani-Joi.  Please email me at TiffaniJoi143@gmail.com to ask permission before you use any part of this post or any pictures.

1 comment:

Traci/Anya said...

COURAGE seems to be the word lately, doesn't it?
We just saw "We Bought a Zoo" yesterday (after this post was written) and Courage -- stepping out and taking a chance -- was a theme throughout the movie.

Benjamin Mee: "You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage. Just literally twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it."

I pray that we will be Courageous for our Lord this year. Doing His will is not always comfortable, but it's always right. I pray boldness and protection via the Holy Spirit Who lives within us.

I love you, my sweet girl. I ask our heavenly Father for favor and blessings to full measure on your life in 2012.