Monday, December 26, 2011

Our Christmas Day

Here is my second favorite Christmas song! =)

21 And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name JESUS, for He will save His people from their sins.”
22 So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophet, saying: 23
“Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel," which is translated, “God with us.”   ~ Matthew 1:21-23

On Christmas Day we went to my grandparents house on my mom's side.

Here are some pictures...  All the dishes were done, my grandma pointed out that as usual we hadn't taken any pictures of the food...  =P

But I got plenty of pictures of all of my grandma's nutcrackers!  =)


See all the nutcrackers in the background?  You'll be seeing more
of those soon...






My Grandma has over 130 nutcrackers!  They take live in a
walk-in closet when they're not being displayed at Christmas.

My Mom and a new teddy bear my Grandma got recently  =)
They match...and they didn't even call each other to coordinate.  =P

My Mom and Daddy

My Grandma and Grandpa

I had such a good time!  I always love spending time with family!

Usually I'm shooed out of the kitchen when it comes time to do the dishes (I'm serious), but this time I was able to help my grandma do the dishes while my parents talked with my Grandpa.
It was special to be able to spend that time with her...even if we were just doing dishes.

But God is with us all the time, and any time spent with family whether opening presents, talking, or doing dishes is special.  And I'm so grateful for all the blessings He's given me this year!!!  And I thank Him every day for the greatest gift of all...His Son and my Savior Christ Jesus.

I hope you all had a wonderfully blessed time with your family and were able to find peace in His arms while celebrating His gift.

Au Revoir...Until next time!
Many Blessings!  =)
Tiffani

P.S.  I would love to hear what you did for Christmas!!



Everything in this post is Copyright Tiffani-Joi.  Please email me at TiffaniJoi143@gmail.com to ask permission before using any part of this post or any pictures.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas, sweet Tiffani. Thanks for sharing with us--I must say, that is the most incredible collection of nutcrackers I have ever seen. :)

Blessings,
~Melanie