Sunday, February 19, 2012

Photo Challenge: Light

Hello Friends!

To celebrate my 55th post *happy dance* I am hosting my very first photo challenge!!!

The theme is...drum roll please...

Light

Here is an example:

You can pretty much interpret it any way you'd like!  I'm looking forward to seeing what y'all come up with!

Here are the rules:

~You must follow my blog~
~Place your link in a comment {you don't have to have a blog}~
~The photo must be an original taken by you~
 ~Absolutely no inappropriate links/entries, or else your entry will be deleted.~
The challenge ends on Feb. 27, 2012
I'll post my favorite photos...{or all of them, depending on how many I get} and y'all can vote for the winner.  {There will be a poll on the sidebar}

Thank you so much for reading my blog, you all are blessings to me!  <3

I hope this is the first of many photo challenges.  I have enjoyed participating in them on other's blogs and I'm super excited to have one of my own!

So start snapping those pictures!  And feel free to tell your friends!  =)

Au Revoir...Until next time.
Many Blessings!  =)
Tiffani


Everything in this post is Copyright Tiffani-Joi.  Please email me at TiffaniJoi143@gmail.com to ask permission before you use any part of this post or any pictures.  Merci!  =)

5 comments:

Tasha Moore said...

hello!
Light?!?
That's a hard one.
I have so many photo's!
Is it only one per person?
Is black and white ok?
If not let me know, I have another one I can use.
Please let me know if my picture is ok.
Im not sure how you wanted it, So I put it on the PICTURE page of my blog, I hope that's ok.
Do you mind giving me your personal opion on it first?

Thanks,
~Tasha Ann

Tiffani-Joi said...

Hi Tasha Ann!
Thank you for entering! =)
Yes, I know "Light" is pretty general, but I was excited to see how people interpreted it!
I think your photo is beautiful!
And yes it is one photo per person.
Blessings,
Tiffani

Unknown said...

Hi Sweet Sister <3
1st- Congrats on your 55th post! What a milestone :D

2nd- I love light. So much so, that I have wayyyy too many pictures to pick just one=P Here's my post... can you just pick your favorite?
http://www.hishandmaiden.com/2012/02/this-is-light.html

Loves n' hugs!
Sierra

www.hishandmaiden.com

Unknown said...

Hi Girl,

Here is my entry. :)
http://hiscreationsphotography-15.blogspot.com/2012/02/men-of-steel-light.html

I love messing around with lighting--what a fun choice for your first photo challenge!

Blessings~
Melanie

Alyssa Folck said...

Here's my photo :D



http://www.flickr.com/photos/62017623@N05/6790553946/in/photostream