Monday, November 7, 2011

35 Posts!

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted you all to share my joy!  I have officially made it to 35 posts on my blog!  (Not including this one.)

Now I know you might be thinking, 35?  She's getting excited over...35 posts??
Yes, I am!  Sometimes its the little things in life that give us some of the most joy!  =)  I have never been able to keep a blog going this long...my last blog is stalled at 31...

So I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who read my blog!  You are a blessing to me & I'm praying for you!

Au Revoir...Until next time!
Many Blessings!  =)
Tiffani

2 comments:

Kari Kanani said...

I love to read you blog Tiffani! Cassie and I miss you. Kari~*~

Krystal Nerine said...

Hi Tiffani!

My blog is only a few months old, and I'm rejoicing over the fact that I managed to get 20 posts and 135 page views so far! You aren't alone =)

~Krystal N.