Saturday, December 3, 2011

BIAY Days 22-28

Exciting!  We're starting a new book of the Bible this week!  Remember I said it was a Gospel...  And now for the "grand unveiling"!  *drumroll*

Tomorrow: Mark 1-3 & Pslam 18:28-50

Day 23: Mark 4-6 & Ps. 19

Day 24: Mark 7-9 & Ps. 20

Day 25: Mark 10-12 & Ps. 21

                                                                Day 26: Mark 13-14 & Ps. 23
(I know Psalm 22 & 23 are flip-flopped.  I did this on purpose because of the length of the readings.  =) )

                                                               Day 27: Mark 15-16 & Ps. 22

                                                         Day 28: Refection Day/Make-up Day

So this week we will be reading all of Mark!  I'm excited to start reading about my Savior!

We're back to the Old Testament next week.  Hint: After Genesis (of course) and before Joshua.

Au Revoir...Until next time.
Many Blessings!  =)
Tiffani


Everything in this post is Copyright Tiffani-Joi.  Please email me at TiffaniJoi143@gmail.com to ask permission before using any part of posts or any pictures.

No comments: