Monday, October 31, 2011

Little Joys!

I know, I know!  I'm supposed to be putting the finishing touches on my guest post for Purity Week at HisHandmaiden.com...and I am.  But it's also Halloween...

I just want to share about the cutest little kids that have come, shyly knocking on our door.

I'm talking about the little girls under 5, dresses like butterflies & princesses.  The little boys dressed like Superman & Star Wars rangers. 

So innocent!  Their eyes a little afraid as you first open the door, but their fears melting as you put a handful of tootsie rolls & skittles into their little pumpkin shaped bag.  Although I like to think I'm spreading as much joy & smiles as I am candy.  =)

The cutest little, "thank you", and wide smile as they run away to show their mom their new goodies with squeals of delight. 

I can't help but smiling as I close the door.  Wondering if I'll see them again next year, if I'll remember them next year.  Will I be here next year?  Or will I be in a new neighborhood with new little kids?  Oh well, it doesn't matter.

I just wanted to let you into my mind for a little while & give you a glimpse of the joy that I'm receiving tonight.  =)

Au Revoir...Until next time.
Many Blessings!  =)
Tiffani

PS:  Whether or not you like Halloween, please know that I'm not trying to promote or bash the day.  I'm simply speaking of the precious little kidlets!  =)


Everything in this post is Copyright Tiffani-Joi. You must ask permission before you use any part of this post or any pictures.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Dearest~

Aw! How SWEET! We had one little girl on our doorstep tonight with her twin brother... wide eyed=)

Chester- oh, he absolutely LOVED the two of them. And that was it. He didn't like the white-faced people that showed up at our door, but he just loved that little girl dressed up in a princess costume, and her brother in his little suit and superman cape (which I thought was the cutest thing!). I think it was because they were so innocent...

Anywho, Chester sat there wagging his tail at them. And as they were leaving, the little girl saw him and squealed, "OH, look at the DOGGIE!!!" And Chester sat up for her, and wagged, and whined, and sat up for her, and she couldn't reach over the gate to pet him, but oh, she tried=D

'Twas the sweetest thing.

Many blessings!
Love,
Sierra