Friday, October 14, 2011

I Am a Salmon Who Was Born For This



I LOVE this song!!!

It reminds me of something my dad always says.  "We are salmons."

Salmons swim upstream.  They don't go with the current.  Even though the waters they swim against are strong, they are stronger.

We as believers are exactly like that!  The way of the world in all around us, trying to push us its direction.  But because of the strength the Lord gives us, we can prevail & swim upstream, against the grain.  We might get tired...we probably will, but we need to remember that we were "born for this"!  We were meant to stand "apart from the crowd", stand firm, stand with God!

Au Revoir...Until next time.
Many Blessings!  =)
Tiffani

PS:  The CD that this song is on just came out last month.  It's called Music Inspired By the Story.  Well known Christian artists sing songs about well known people in the Bible.  There are some other amazing songs on the CD as well.  I would highly recommend it!  Just look on iTunes or Amazon.com


Everything in this post is Copyright Tiffani-Joi.  You must ask permission before you use any part of this post or any pictures.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this song too, Tiffani! I've been listening to it these past couple days (in which I discovered about the cd). :)

Btw, how is your Grandpa doing? <3

Blessings,
~Melanie

Tiffani-Joi said...

Thank you for asking, Melanie! He is ok...hanging in there...waiting. We had a great visit with him!

Many Blessings,
Tiffani

Unknown said...

Oh, I love this song=) And I love your dad's analogy... soooo true! It's interesting just how often they are met with a current that goes against them... but they are always pressing forwards, "towards the prize."

Many blessings,
Sierra

Unknown said...

So glad your visit went well. Will continue to keep it all in my prayers!!

Blessings, Tiffani.
~Melanie