Monday, February 27, 2012

Photo Challenge Entries!

Hello All!

First of all I would like to thank everyone who entered my photo challenge!!!  It was such a blessing getting more than 1 entry  =P  I hope to have many more in the future!  =)

{Now that my Oscar acceptance type speech is done =P}  On with the entries!

Just as a reminder the theme was Light.

Miss Alexandrea

Miss Tasha Ann

Miss Sierra
Miss Bridget
Miss Melanie

 The voting has now begun!  The poll is on the sidebar.  Tell all your friends!  =)  I'm so glad its up to you, because I would never be able to choose!

Au Revoir...Until next time.
Many Blessings!  =)
Tiffani

3 comments:

Tasha Moore said...

These are beautiful picture's.
I hope that everyone has a great result!
Will you do another one after this?

Your Friend,
~Tasha Ann

Unknown said...

Oh, I love all of these, but I especially love Melanie's=) Thanks for hosting such a lovely challenge, Tiffani!
<3
Just got your letter. Made me cry happy tears and laugh. Love you much, Sweets!
~Me

www.hishandmaiden.com

Issy Belle said...

They are all so different from one another and all beautiful in their own way. It is going to be hard to choose just one!