Thursday, March 8, 2012

Light Photo Winner

First of all I would like to thank all the lovely Mademoiselles who entered the photo challenge!  They were all gourgeous pictures!  =)

As you can see by the sidebar poll Miss Melanie has won the Light Photo Challenge!

Congratulations Melanie!  Your picture is absolutely beautiful!  I LOVE how the crystal clear the picture is and how the sunlight just bursts through!


At the very bottom of my blog is a "I Won a Photo Challenge at..." button.  If you would care to grab it, please do!  =)

I will be having another photo challenge in the next couple of days!  It will be a little simpler in theme, but I know you ladies have beautiful photos of these and I can't wait to see them!  =)

Au Revoir...Until next time.
Many Blessings!  =)
Tiffani

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Tiffany! ~ I thought all the photos were just lovely. :)

Blessings, dear,
~Melanie

♥Godsgirlz1♥ said...

Lovely photo!

♥Godsgirlz1♥