Friday, February 17, 2012

Freedom in His Embrace!



When He calls, I must listen
Where He leads, I must follow
Who He is, I strive to be
He has rescued me

God is so good!  I am crying with joy right now, just, because...I can feel His presence.  

It is such an amazing feeling to know that He is with you!

To know that He is here...right now...at this very moment!

There are times when I feel like I could just burst with joy. 

You know the feeling where you want to just start singing "for no reason".  Ahh, but we do have a reason.  We always have a reason to feel joyful!  We have His love, His peace, His hope...and His joy inside of us!

I feel like I could just go dancing around, but I'm sure the people below us {I live in an apartment} would prefer I did not...

There is nothing that compares to the overwhelming sense of joy and peace as when you've just come out of a trying time spiritually.

I realized a couple days ago, that my life had been sorely lacking in prayer...  I started feeling moody, and dare I say...purposeless.  Ahh, but He is so faithful.  Even through that, I knew He didn't leave me.  No, He carried me!  He ministered to me in ways that only He can.

It is so wonderful to know that we have freedom in Him!  Freedom that lifts us above the chains of this world and lets us soar above.

Freedom that give us the ability to run to His arms whenever we feel weary. 

That was my problem.  I was feeling weary and instead of running to Him, I tried to be a "big girl" and take care of myself.  I know better...you'd think I'd learn my lesson...  Maybe one of these days I will.

But that is the past.  And the present is me running full speed ahead, toward {not away from} my Abba Father's outstretched arms.

There I will stay, surrendered, tucked under His wing, in the palm of His hand.  Resting, trusting, listening, praying...in His embrace.


Au Revoir...Until next time.
Many Blessings!  =)
Tiffani


Everything in this post is Copyright Tiffani-Joi.  Please email me at TiffaniJoi143@gmail.com to ask permission before using any part of this post or any pictures.  Merci!  =)

1 comment:

Bridget Grace said...

Thank you so much for posting this, Tiffani! It touched my heart and inspired me to continue striving to draw closer to my Father in Heaven. God bless you, my friend! <3
~Bridget