Friday, June 3, 2011

Quiet Time...

This is the stuff, that drives me crazy
This is the stuff, that's gettin' to me lately
In the middle of my little mess...
I forget how big I'm blessed

This Is The Stuff ~ Francesca Battistelli
Album: Hundred More Years



I'm sad that I haven't been able to write for so long (over a week)...I've been wanting to...really I have...but I'm sure you all know how busy schedules get...so...

Why does it always seem like I'm "busy", but never seem to get enough done during the day.  My mom always says she can tell when she hasn't been spending her sit down quiet-time with the Lord.  I'm getting to realize the same thing.  I can tell when my flesh seems to be controling my emotions, thoughts &; actions.  It's hard to describe...for me something inside me just doesn't feel right...&; it doesn't start to get better until I stop, pray, & ultimately surrender.  I feel lost, uncertain, my head seems to be spinning in all different directions.  No, its not a pleasent feeling...it gets even worse when I try to fix things on my own.  Because I can do nothing apart from Christ. ("I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing." John 15:5)  Thankfully, our Father has given us the Helper...who is perfect at reminding us of this fact.

Au Revoir...until next time.  =)
Many Blessings!
Tiffani

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mmmmm. That reminds me of the new song by Matthew West... Strong Enough. Isn't it amazing how Christ fulfills all our needs? I don't know if you remember the poem in the Elizabeth George book we went over that one time in GBS... something about how the day didn't go right for this one person because she forgot to pray. How He loves us.

Love your blog... so truly you! How did you get the lavender background? See you at the grad <3

Loves n' hugs, Sweet Sister <3