Monday, June 13, 2011

Graduation

It's your life, whatcha gonna do
The world is watching you
Every day the choices you make...
Say what you are and who...
Your heart beats for
It’s an open door
It’s your life

Francesca Battistelli ~ It's Your Life
Album: My Paper Heart


Some very dear friends of mine graduated a couple days ago... It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo exciting seeing them up onstage, knowing that soon all our lives will be changing with new seasons.  It was such a blessing being part of the celebrations!!!!

It was a bitter-sweet moment.  I don't know about you, but I sometimes feel like I wish things would just stay the same...it would be a lot easier.  BUT, that's not God's plan for any of us, now is it.  And then the more I think about it, it would be pretty sad & dull if everything stayed the same.  I would never meet new people, do new things, never get married, never become a mommy...in the long run, things probably wouldn't be that much easier. 

So CONGRATULATIONS to my graduated friends...you know who you are.  =)  I will be praying for as you continue to walk with the Lord's guidence.  I can't wait to see what He has in store for you lives!!!!

"Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, 14 I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. 15 Therefore let us, as many as are mature, have this mind; and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal even this to you."  Philippians 3:13-15

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Tiffani- Love you SOOOO much! 'Twas so much fun seeing you the other day... such good, treasured times to cherish <3

Ah, that things would only save the same... my journaling prayer lately shows my longing for things to stay the same. But like you said, I would never have the joys of becoming a mommy, getting married, and all the rest of the joys and- yes, sorrows- of life. I want to be HIS refined vessel- not perfect, but with HIS mark of perfection on me. How He loves us.

Leighanna Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffani-Joi said...

Yes, 'twas much-ly fun!!
Loved your grad. song pick!!
Hope to see you soon!! <3