Friday, November 11, 2011

Will You Join Me?

Am I going to do it?  Yes, I am!  When I am I going to start?  On Sunday!  Will you join me? 

I am going to to start reading the Bible in a year.  When I was about 10 yrs old my mom and I went through the whole Bible chronologically.  But I'm very sad to say I haven't done it since... 

I always seem to get stuck in the Gospels, the Psalms, Proverbs, Romans, Galatians, Revelation...  BUT, I know how important the whole Bible is...so am going to change that!

So, why am I starting on Sunday & not today?  Because, I wanted to invite all of you to join me...and I thought I'd give you a day to decide.  I will be posting this weeks reading tomorrow, so be looking!  =)

This is how its going to work...  Every Saturday I'll be posting next weeks reading.  That way we can all stay accountable to each other & focus on just the next week, instead of thinking, oh my!  A year is sooooo long.  =P  We will be reading the Bible in a unique way.  We'll be reading 2 books at a time.  Either a New Testament book with an Old.  Or an Old Testament book with Psalms. 

I was going to read it chronologically again, but I thought this would spice things up a bit.  And give us good breaks between some of the "slower" books.

It's my prayer that along the way you will be posting (if you have a blog) or commenting on mine (or even better, both) about the amazing things God reveals to you!

I am super excited (if you couldn't already tell).  I know that the Lord's hand is upon us all.

Dear Precious Heavenly Father,

We come before Your throne of grace & ask that you give us the perseverance to read through the whole of Your Word!  I ask that you bless each of us who are going to be embarking on this incredible journey.  I pray Lord, that You would reveal to us, those things that You know we most need to hear right now Lord. 
Abba Father, I am so excited & I pray that You would ignite us all even more as we get into Your Word.  That You would allow us that time of quietness with You, so that we can listen more closely to what You are saying.

I ask this all in Your Son, Jesus' name. 
Amen!


Au Revoir...Until next time.
Many Blessings!  =)
Tiffani


Everything in this post is Copyright Tiffani-Joi.  Please email TiffaniJoi143@gmail.com to ask permission before you use any part of this post or any pictures.

No comments: