Saturday, November 12, 2011

BIAY Days 1-7

I really excited!  No, I'm serious...I'm SUPER excited!  Did I mention I'm excited?

Here are days 1-7:

Tomorrow: Genesis 1-2 & Psalm 1

Day 2: Gen. 3-5 & Ps. 2

Day 3: Gen. 6-9 & Ps. 3

Day 4: Gen. 10-11 & Ps. 4

Day 5: Gen. 12-14 & Ps. 5

Day 6: Gen. 15-17 & Ps. 6

Day 7: You Choose
(This can either be a reflection day, where you re-read a chapter or section that the Lord is prompting you to.  OR maybe you missed a day during the week, this can be a time for catching up.  OR maybe your so interested in something you were reading that you might want to read ahead.  I'm not going to interfere with God's plan for you, so this is a day to do whatever He leads you to.)

 
This week we'll be going from Creation through God's covenant with the newly named Abraham.  Plus reading some amazing Psalms (but I suppose they are all amazing  =) )

Please feel free to comment on anything the Lord reveals to you during the week!  I would love, love, LOVE to hear the epiphanies.  I'm sure I will be sharing some of my "a-Tiffani's" (as my sweet friend Cassie calls them <3 ) with you.  =)

Au Revoir...Until next time.
Many Blessings!  =)
Tiffani

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sweet friend, I just want to encourage you that you will never regret this. I did/am doing it for the first time this year (reading the whole Bible through...Old Testament once, New Testament and Psalms/Proverbs twice) with a certain guide....will be finished in December. God's word holds so many treasures for His children...and I am slowly but surely discovering this. :)

Life with Him is quite an adventure. :)
In Him,
~Melanie