Thursday, March 22, 2012

Photo Challenge: Flowers

Hello!

I've decided to have another photo challenge!  The last one was so much fun!  I hope you'd agree.  =)

So this theme is...FLOWERS.



I know y'all have lovely flower pics!  I know flowers may seem simple, so I'll ask you to be creative.  With lighting, perhaps the location, the angle or what's in the picture with the flower(s).  The choice is yours.  =)

Here are the rules:

~You must follow my blog~
~Place your link in a comment {you don't have to have a blog}~
~The photo must be an original taken by you~
~Absolutely no inappropriate links/entries, or else your entry will be deleted.~

The challenge ends on March 28, 2012 at 3:00PM

I'll post my favorite photos...{well, lets face it...I'll probably be posting all of them =P} and y'all can vote for the winner. {There will be a poll on the sidebar like last time}

Feel free to tell your friends!  The more the merrier!

Au Revoir
Many Blessings!  =)
Tiffani

3 comments:

Tasha Moore said...

Hi Tiffany!
I would love to enter!
I put another page on my blog that says Picture.

Is it alright?

Tasha

Bridget Grace said...

I emailed you mine. :). If you need a URL, just let me know!

Blessings,
~Bridget

Unknown said...

Hi Tiffani! Will be entering today or tomorrow:D Can't wait! Love your pic, by the bye. And I need to see you soooooon. Love you, Sweets!
Blessings!
Sierra
www.hishandmaiden.com