Thursday, July 28, 2011

Moments

We laughed out loud til we cried
And the tears were sweet
Midnight melted to morning
A moment faded to memory
All these days just slip away through our fingers

Chorus:
So... Don't let go
Hold onto every moment
Always know
Hold on to every moment that you can

Joy Williams ~ Every Moment
Album: By Surprise



I told you I'd be back soon!  =)

I thought I'd just share some things that have been going on in "my little corner of the world".

Congratulations to my grandparents (in case you were wondering...it's my mom's parents).  They celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary last month.  But we just had the party for them last Saturday.  I'll post some pictures later. 

It was so much fun!  Hearing my grandparents reminisce about the "good old days".  Things like riding their bicycles for miles, (no cell phones, no predetermined destinations) & their parents-never for a minute-worried about where they were.  Seeing all their friends that they've had since junior high & high school.  It was fun to see my grandparents so happy.  =)  I don't know when I've ever seen them smile...or cry so much in one evening.

I'm getting excited for our Community Bible Study (CBS) to start again!  So far we have 13 (including me), 7-12 graders.  My mom is the teacher.  =)  It's going to be so fun to be in a group with people my own age again.
Last year I was a helper in the K-6th grade class.  I had a TON of fun...but it could never take the place of the fellowship, that I missed terribly from my old CBS...  With my all-girl group of sweet sisters.  (You know who you are =)  )
We are studying Revelation this year.  I've studied it before, but I'm excited to be studying it again, with a new place, new people, & new spiritual growth!!!  I'm just a little bit excited....in case you didn't already notice...  =P

I would LOVE to hear what you're studying right now....or if you go to a CBS, what you'll be studying this year!!!

Unfortunately I must go.... BUT I will return!!

Au Revoir...Until next time.
Many Blessings!  =)
Tiffani

No comments: