Saturday, July 30, 2011

Rings That Remind Me

Chorus:
Well I will walk by faith
Even when I cannot see
Well because this broken road
Prepares Your will for me
 
Jeremy Camp ~ Walk By Faith
Album: Stay

I got a new ring three days ago.  I love rings that won't turn my finger green!  (And not just, because they don't turn my finger green.  =)  )  I also love them, because I hardly ever have to take them off.  I'm not very good at remembering to take rings off....I've had to throw quite a few away, because of it.  BUT the point is I got a new one. 

Ta Da (in a sing-song-y voice):

Walk By Faith
 
I love unusual rings...  Rings with writing on it (especially when it's a Bible verse!!)  Like my new one.

2 Corinthians 5:7
The funny thing is, that I've been wanting another ring.  My mom & I went to our local Christian Book Store three days ago.  I always look at the jewelry...especially the rings, but I never see anything I like.  (Usually because they have very few to choose from.)  But this time, they had a lot to choose from.  And this one caught my eye, even though it was "trapped" inside one of those locked cases.  

Anyhoo, a lady unlocked the case, so my mom & I went on the search for a ring that we liked.  We found a couple, but they were the wrong size...  'Oh bug!'  BUT I still had my eye on the above ring.  And at the very end of this one row, we found one that fit!  I was quite pleased!!  =)  This particular style of ring happened to be the only one in my size.  Amazing!

I love rings that are unusual, because they can be great conversation starters.  I've had people comment on my "twisty ring" before.  And I'm able to explain that its a Bible verse.
 
They're also good reminders for myself.  My "twisty ring" says:  "May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord my Rock and my Redeemer."  Psalms 19:14

"For we walk by faith, not by sight."
 




Something I am continually working on.  =)

If you have any interesting rings, jewelry etc...  I'd LOVE to hear about them!!










Au Revoir...Until next time.
Many Blessings!  =)
Tiffani

2 comments:

Miss Jackson said...

I have a special piece of jewelry...my very specal purity ring. I wear it all the time, I've worn it so long in fact,you can bearly make out the faint word "Purity" on it.

Unknown said...

Ooh, so pretty. I love your Walk by Faith ring. twisty rings! ;)