Friday, July 29, 2011

Tea For Two...

Pondering mysteries, with a girlfriend
Over tazzleberry tea
And an open Bible

Joy Williams ~ I Wonder
Album: By Surprise


A couple weeks ago my mom & I had a girls day out...and we went to this tea place called "Paris In A Cup".

It is soooooooooooooo cute & the food is excellent.  Love, LOve, LOVe, LOVE that place!!!!  I can't wait to go back!!!  Here are some pictures:

My Napkin

3 Chocolate Mousse

Moi et la Tour D'Eiffel



Pear Bread Pudding
...And Two For Tea 
To-Go Boxes
Muffins
We realized after we had eaten, that we didn't get any pictures of our actual food.   Oh, well, I guess we really have an excuse to go back now.  =)  *giggle* *giggle*


Au Revoir...Until next time.
Many Blessings!  =)
Tiffani

2 comments:

Miss Jackson said...

There is a great deal of poetry and fine sentiment in a chest of tea. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Unknown said...

What sweet times <3 It's an PARIS tea-house!!! jealous;)